64 bit compatibility
iMini is compatible with iPAD 2, iPAD 3 and IPAD Mini. iMini now supports iOS 8 and Apple's new InterApp Audio.
iMini is a recreation of the legendary synthesizer created by Bob Moog in 1971, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time.
Based on the TAE® technology found in our award winning Mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPAD as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
The 1971 reference of the iMini was made famous by artists and bands such as Stevie Wonder, Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk, Keith Emerson, Devo, Jean Michel Jarre and more. We now bring the features and sound of this classic to the iOS platform.
The iMini not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. iMini is based on the award winning Arturia Mini V software that was created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003. Thanks to this heritage, continuous research and refinements over the years, iMini comes with amazing sound quality and a large collection of preset sounds created by top sound designers such as Klaus Schulze (Tangerine Dream) and Geoff Downes (Asia).
What will you do with it?
First you can play the iMini’s numerous sounds from the iPad keyboard. You can create your own sounds and start building your personal sound palette.
If you are an owner of the Arturia Mini V software on your Mac or PC, you can import and export sounds between your laptop or desktop Mini V and iMini.
You can also control iMini from a MIDI keyboard via CoreMIDI and integrate it into your studio or live performances.
But this is not all; iMini is ‘Tabletop Ready’. Tabletop is a free iPad application that allows you to integrate iMini into a full studio of devices. With Tabletop you can build an entire song, with drum machines, FX's, sequencers... and of course the inimitable sound of this cornerstone of analog synthesis.
The connect page is also your avenue to open up a whole new world of possibilities with iMini via Retronyms Tabletop application.
Tabletop™ is a free app for your iPAD that allows you to integrate iMini into a complete studio environment. In Tabletop you can use multiple instances of iMini; record your performance into a real-time sequencer; automate any of the parameters; add effects; process other modules through the iMini filters, etc. Tabletop also features number of in app purchase options to add more effects and instruments from other 3rd party companies.
Classic sound of the 1971 legendary synthesizer.
24db per octave filter.
Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback.
2 Assignable XY pads
Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
Full featured arpeggiator
HOLD and MEMORY latch modes
5 note order modes
Speed and sync controls
Virtual Analog Chorus
Virtual Analog Delay
Owners of both the iMini and Mini V software apps can transfer sounds from one platform to the other via iTunes.
Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls.
Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices.
Soundcloud seeder (via Tabletop)
Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
‘Audiocopy’ to paste your audio into another iPAD application. (via Tabletop)
- February 26, 2013 Initial release
- March 23, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- April 17, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 17, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- August 15, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 02, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.3
- April 02, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 11, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 29, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 01, 2015 New version 1.5
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- March 08, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- May 21, 2015 New version 1.6
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.72
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.73