Designed by FlukeDude - the creator of "The Impossible Game" - comes a fast-paced actiongame playable with two players on one device!
The games idea is as simple a addicting: You and 3 opponents are set in an arena which is haunted by a monster. Each player tries to be the last man standing using classical 2d-gameplay mechanics. By using different weapons like flash grenades, a monster potion (turning you into a monster), an ice-rifle or even an automatic laser you are fighting for your life over and over again.
Sci-Fighters presents itself in a comic-like 2d-style using different settings like “Martian Mansion” or “Toxic Forest”. The game draws lovely animated characters and wonderful sceneries and background on the screen, designed by SuperFlashBros-genius Adam Vian.
- Classical 2d-gameplay with bizarre characters and beautiful animations
- Local 2-player-mode
- 7 different weapons
- Choose between touch-controls or virtual joypad
- GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
- December 16, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 15, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 25, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 23, 2013 Initial release