Tutt helped Homer out and they squashed some more bugs together! Hooray and happy day!
2015 Winner of the Teacher's Choice Gold Award
Based on Harvard & Stanford Research
Research shows Homer increases early reading scores by 74%
Mom’s Choice Gold Award + recommended by Today Show
"In just six weeks, with no intervention from teachers, students who used Learn with Homer for 15 minutes per day improved the key skills most highly correlated with future reading success. That’s a big deal.”
- Dr. Susan B. Neuman, Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education, Professor of Early Childhood & Literacy Education, NYU
We cover 50+ reading skills! Our fun, all-in-one, easy-to-use program gets children READY for pre-K, Kindergarten + 1st grade.
“My students use Homer 10 minutes every day and are advancing faster than their peers.” - Teresa M., Teacher, Happy, KY
BEST-IN-CLASS EARLY LEARNING AVAILABLE TO FAMILIES
Homer brings directly to families the personalized reading instruction once only available through expensive after-school learning centers or private tutors.
“A captivating, comprehensive early reading resource"
- Five Stars, Common Sense Media
“A mobile app to start your kid’s school year off right”
“...Brings to the tablet the best of how a child learns to read and build knowledge”
-MSNBC Morning Joe
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE HOMER METHOD
Homer’s Method combines the best research on how children learn to read with innovative game design in an immersive learning experience. It develops confident readers by progressively building over 50+ skills, including:
· Letter sound recognition (phonics)
· Proper pronunciation of letter sounds
· Upper- + lowercase letters
· Middle + ending sounds
· Sight Words
LET GRANDMA CHEER YOUR CHILD ON!
Our new signature product, Homer’s Pigeon Post, is a parent-controlled, invitation-only virtual postal service that keeps families connected. It’s free, safe, and easy. Send a postcard today! See www.learnwithhomer.com/pigeon-post for details.
- Just 15 minutes a day builds skills + confidence
- Easy - 100s of hours of learning in one place
- Proven literacy method teaches kids to read
- Entertains for hours through vast library of stories + songs
- New content added every week
- Science + history field trips build knowledge
- Tracks child’s progress from website dashboard
- Pigeon Post delivers personalized postcards to child from family members who are part of a safe, parent-controlled circle
Safe, trusted, fun. We take your privacy seriously. No ads, ever. Compatible with iPad 2 +.
Visit us: learnwithhomer.com
Like us: facebook.com/learnwithhomer
Follow us: twitter.com/learnwithhomer
Your feedback makes us stronger; keep it coming! Thanks to our most loyal customers. To become a member of our Pigeon Perks loyalty program, please contact us at [email protected]
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
Learn With Homer membership - optional subscription details:
- Try it Free. No commitment to subscribe. Then, become a member by subscribing anytime for less than the cost of a tutoring session
- Monthly or annual subscriptions give unlimited access to full curriculum and progress reporting
- Subscriptions are priced at $7.99/monthly and $79.99/yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after a 30 day free trial
- Content added every month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes following 30 day free trial.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Contact [email protected] for help
- May 10, 2015 New version 2.8.3
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.8.2
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.8.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.8
- January 26, 2015 New version 2.7.2
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.7
- November 25, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.6
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.5
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.4
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.3
- June 10, 2014 Initial release