Homer and his friends have been on a bug hunt!
This update includes fixes for losing your pickle purchases, using the app while offline, slow lesson downloads in certain regions, and a few quite unfriendly crashes. Happy new year!
The Homer Learn to Read Program is the fastest, most effective way to teach a child to read.
15 minutes a day of Homer is proven to improve reading scores by 74%
Homer is the learn to read program recommended by teachers, the New York Times, Today Show, Forbes, MSNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
2015 Winner of the Teacher’s Choice Gold Award
Winner of the Mom’s Choice Gold Award
Try it Free. No commitment. No hassles.
FROM THE FORMER U.S. ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF EDUCATION:
"In just six weeks, with no intervention from teachers, students who used Learn with Homer for 15 minutes per day improved the key skills most highly correlated with future reading success. That’s a big deal.”
- Dr. Susan B. Neuman, Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education, Professor of Early Childhood & Literacy Education, NYU
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Designed by teachers and experts
- Based on Harvard & Stanford research
- A step-by-step method proven to work
- Using Homer 15 minutes/day is proven to boost early reading scores by 74%
- Teacher’s Choice #1 award winner
- Easy - 1000s of hours of learning in one place
- Science + history field trips build knowledge
- Tracks child’s progress from website dashboard
- New content added every month
LEARN WITH HOMER - PREMIUM HOME MEMBERSHIP:
- First Month Free!
- Unlimited access to all award-winning games and activities!
- Unlimited access to full learning curriculum!
- Unlimited access to progress reporting!
- Up to 4 kids per account!
- Only $7.95 per month - less than the cost of a tutor
LEARN WITH HOMER - PREMIUM EDUCATOR MEMBERSHIP:
Get it Free for select schools for the 2015-2016 School Year!
To apply email: [email protected] to be part of our very special early membership
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE # 1 LEARN TO READ PROGRAM
The Homer Method combines the best research on how children learn to read with innovative game design in an immersive learning experience. It develops confident readers by progressively building over 50+ skills, including:
· Letter sound recognition (phonics)
· Proper pronunciation of letter sounds
· Upper- + lowercase letters
· Middle + ending sounds
· Sight Words
Safe, trusted, fun. We take your privacy seriously. No ads, ever. Compatible with iPad 2 +.
Learn With Homer membership - optional subscription details:
- Try it Free. No commitment to subscribe. Then, become a member by subscribing anytime for less than the cost of a tutoring session
- Monthly or annual subscriptions give unlimited access to full curriculum and progress reporting
- Subscriptions are priced at $7.99/monthly and $79.99/yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after a 30 day free trial
- Content added every month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes following 30 day free trial.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Contact [email protected] for help
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.3
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.4
- September 11, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.5
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.6
- November 25, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.7
- January 26, 2015 New version 2.7.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.8
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.8.1
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.8.2
- May 10, 2015 New version 2.8.3
- May 29, 2015 New version 2.8.4
- June 02, 2015 New version 2.8.5
- June 21, 2015 New version 2.8.6
- July 17, 2015 New version 2.8.7
- July 21, 2015 New version 2.8.8
- August 15, 2015 New version 2.8.9
- September 05, 2015 New version 2.9.0
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.9.1
- October 17, 2015 New version 2.9.2
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.9.3
- November 17, 2015 New version 3.0
- December 12, 2015 New version 3.01
- January 26, 2016 New version 3.02