What's New- fixed iOS compatibility
- push notifications
- full synchronization between user devices through iCloud
- mail to support is available directly from the app â€śAboutâ€ť section
- minor design improvements
- new packs will be available soon!!!
App DescriptionHave you ever tried to decode a message hidden in the cryptogram? Itâ€™s a great feeling when you become a part of a mystery.
Itâ€™s been task of politicians and secret agents to encode and decode their secret documents for thousands of years - even back to the time of Julius Caesar! The process is simple: change each letter in the phrase to another letter in the alphabet, so that your new document looked utterly illegible.
The new â€śWhatâ€™s the quoteâ€ť app gives you a great opportunity to decypher the well-known quotes of writers, philosophers, US presidents, etc. Itâ€™s one of the best time-killers that feeds your brain in two dimensions: first, it is the tool where one can break the code, second, as a reward it makes you wiser by acquiring the wisdom of a great personality.
Here are the features that make the app stand out:
- 500 hand-picked quotes, phrases, aphorisms
- Timer to check your progress
- Đˇompete with others online and peep to the results of your opponent
- Use hints when stuck with the phrase
- Fix the correct letter in the quote
- Training pack to learn how to play
- English language structure: syntax, morphology and semantics
- Share the great quotes on Facebook
Here are the authors and topics that you can find in the app:
Harry Potter books
Edgar Allan Poe
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Marvel and DC comics
A Song of Ice and Fire
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
October 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release