- minor bug fixes
An interactive story that teaches values such as friendship, integration and equality through geometric forms that arouse sympathy and emotion. Ideal to start a conversation about equality with children.
* Grand winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award 2013
* Editor's Choice Award from the Children's Technology Review
* Selected as the BEST OF 2013 by the App Store in Spain, Mexico and Argentina
“This book-inspired app demonstrates that the translation from print to digital needn’t be sophisticated, as long as a good story is involved.”
- Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award Jury
“We love this unassuming yet profound app; it is a delightfully darling little tale that has such a powerful message!”
- Teachers With Apps
“...a very special app we are not surprised has won so many prizes as the team behind it have made something that is one-of-a-kind. Apps like these encourage children to read more and get involved in the stories.”
- Educational App Store
“An app that gives adults a great chance to start a conversation with children about how these values are important to real life.”
“Do you wish you had a good book as a starting point to talk about children with differences? Four little corners can fit that need in a fun way.”
SHAPES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ENTERTAINING OR EMOTIVE
The main character is a small square, Little Square, whose friends are all small circles, the Little Circles. They are all playing together, but when it is time to go into the house, Little Square cannot go in with his friends because the door is round. They all try to solve the problem, but will they succeed? Will Little Square’s friends help him?
An interactive adaptation of Jerôme Ruillier’s story: “Four Little Corners”. The narration, comprised of simple and short phrases, makes it an ideal book for young readers who are just starting to read for themselves.
Simple shapes are used to express values such as friendship, participation, comradeship, equality and social integration. Children learn in a fun way.
• Enhances the child’s creativity and attention span.
• Enables the child to share experiences with his or her family through quality entertainment.
• Encourages learning and stimulates the child’s narrative skills.
• Transmits universal educational values (tolerance, equality, solidarity, etc.) in a fun way.
• The child touches the screen to see the characters having fun and interacting.
• Teaches colors and simple shapes.
• Original soundtrack.
ABOUT DADA COMPANY
Dada Company is an award-winning studio that creates interactive books and digital toys for children and adults to enjoy together. We offer quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and to parents we offer the satisfaction of providing their children an edifying learning experience. We work with educators and education experts to make our products child friendly.
Visit our webpage at www.dadacompany.com where you can find more information and assistance.
Follow us on Twitter at @DADA_Company or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DADACompany for more information about all our latest news.
Check out videos and trailers of our apps at http://www.youtube.com/user/DADAcompanyEdu
DADA Company takes children’s privacy very seriously, and we want you to have a safe experience. That’s why our apps do not include third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
If you have any trouble with our app or any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at any time at [email protected] We will be happy to help you. Don’t forget to mention the version of your device and your operating system.
- February 08, 2013 Initial release
- March 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 10, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 18, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 13, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 27, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 16, 2014 New version 2.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.5
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.6
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.8
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 10, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99