- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at [email protected] and we'll do our best to help.
- February 23, 2013 Initial release
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 01, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.3
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.4
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.5