• Sped up the presentation of all preview images
• Fixed setting your exercise level for a workout
• Performance enhancements galore
CIRCUS STRENGTH is an essential component of the Method Yoga training system. This app will train your body to perform at the highest levels of strength, flexibility, and balance. You’ll get “circus strong,” and progress to perform inversions such as headstand, handstand and the one-arm lever.
METHOD YOGA is a breakthrough cross-training system that synthesizes age-old yoga disciplines with modern circus arts, pilates and interval training to transform your body in a safe and structured way.
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top personal training apps, Interval Training by Method Yoga includes:
• WORKOUT MODE: a lifelike digital coaching experience that pushes you through workouts with efficiency and tight form. Hear tips and motivation from Reed Taylor, the creator of METHOD YOGA, follow sets, reps and rests matched to your training goals and track your progress with ease.
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: algorithmically tailored to your fitness level, goal, equipment and schedule (in real-time). No other fitness app provides this level of customization.
• GAIN PLAN: this smart, sweat-tracking calendar enables you to set your perfect workout schedule and stick to it, with timed workout reminders, smart re-scheduling options and the motivating Workout Streak. This is a premium feature.
• EXPANSION PACKS: when you’re ready, these in-app upgrades will take your training to the next level with more advanced exercises and targeted training methods. Never get bored again and say goodbye to training plateaus.
Method Yoga was developed by Reed Taylor, a high performance specialist in San Francisco, who studied with master yoga teachers in the US and India. Reed currently leads international teacher trainings, and trains with master circus arts teachers who have coached Cirque du Soleil performers.
- February 16, 2013 Initial release
- March 06, 2013 New version 4.7
- April 12, 2013 New version 4.9
- July 03, 2013 New version 6.0
- July 25, 2013 New version 6.1
- September 07, 2013 New version 6.3
- September 20, 2013 New version 6.4
- November 14, 2013 New version 6.5
- December 05, 2013 New version 6.6
- December 29, 2013 New version 7.0
- January 12, 2014 New version 7.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 7.2
- August 30, 2014 New version 7.3