- Fixed "Starport Expansion" and "Starport Upgrade" Rumors
- Improved New Upgrade Availability in Elite
- New Star Trader Bonus: More Repairs on Indy Worlds
- New Star Trader Bonus: More Upgrades on Indy Works
- Fixed Invisible Alien Ship Bug
- Improved Upgrade: Water-Fuel Gravity Scoop
- Improved Upgrade: Titan Gun Batteries
- Improved Upgrade: Prow Superstructure
- Improved Upgrade: Hyperion Gun Decks
- Improved Upgrade: Hyperion Exo-Suit
- Improved Upgrade: Null Field Generator
- Improved Upgrade: Predator Torp Array
- Improved Upgrade: Combat Hull Architecture
- Improved Upgrade: Medical Bay
- Improved Upgrade: Crew Xeno Suits
- Improved Doctor Resource Artwork
- Fixed Unlocks for Cumulative Rank
- New 'Xebolits Alien' Enemy AI
- New Ship Artwork: Pagurus Liner Type
- New Designs: Valiant Interceptor, Locks Class
- New Ship Artwork: Pagurus Naval Type
- New Designs: Trac Merchant, Heuer Lifter
- Updated Starting Ship Details, Added Speed/Agility
- Updated Awards: Aspiring Trader, Emerging Trader
- Updated Awards: Affluent Trader, Wealthy Trader, Rich Trader
- Help File Updates for Unlocks / Awards
- New Smarter Alien/Hive/Narv AI (Hard+)
- Updated Spice Hall Rumors (New Hints!)
- Balancing and Incorporate AI Feedback
Command your officers and crew from the bridge of your star ship to travel, trade, and battle across the immense Star Traders Quadrant. Employ a wide variety of strategies as an Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Trader, Pirate or Smuggler. Can you manage your resources, crew and officers well enough to turn a profit in the complex economy that’s sprawling across the on-going interstellar conflict?
This epic space pirate RPG offers a deep and challenging world and economy to Star Trading captains. You must navigate the waters of Quadrant politics and chose sides among the constantly conflicting Factions, or take the risk to stay independent. Enjoy endless replay value in this deep space civ and trading simulation which allows you to take any path you want as a captain. Act as a pirate against the merchants using the great shipping lanes, join the Solar War as a military captain, or hunt targets across the Quadrant as a fearsome bounty hunter!
Star Traders is a turn-based strategy role playing game (RPG) inspired by games such as Trade Wars, Space Trader, Master of Orion, Pirates! and many other classic computer RPGs. If you enjoy retro games, adventure and tactics games, Action RPG or Sci-fi RPG with complex depth (such as Master of Orion or Mass Effect) you may enjoy Star Traders space trading simulation.
Star Traders Elite includes more than 200 new planets, more than 2,000 new sectors in the massive galaxy, over 400 new ships, twice as many rumors and officers, and more unique art!
Advanced ships, ship upgrades and special abilities are unlocked with skillful play. A list of feats and awards can be seen in the 'Unlocks' menu. For players seeking a shortcut, a permanent $4.99 IAP immediately grants all feats and awards to all characters.
Our development team is actively continuing development and updates based on your feedback and is regularly updated with new content, features, and fixes. Please email us with suggestions or bugs!
As a Star Trading captain you will:
- Explore more than 300 planets
- Trade in and manipulate the complex and deep economy in this economic simulator
- Buy, sell, and battle over 500 unique starcraft
- Fully customize your captain (picking from 6 classes), officers and space ships
Your command of the ship is under constant threat, both internal and external. Can you manage your resources, crew, officers well to enough to turn a profit on your contracts and trades? Those that do will be among the Faction's elite Star Heroes -- and those that fail will be branded bandits and Crimelords.
Star Traders is on Facebook:
Game Development Blog:
Join the Community Forum:
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 05, 2014 New version 5.1.3
- November 22, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 25, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 13, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- June 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 11, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99