* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
The Collins Italian Dictionary is designed for intermediate level students and professionals learning Italian. It offers 90,000 references and 118,000 translations, aimed at helping bring Italian language skills to the next level.
This edition has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Italian with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation. The clear Collins typography gives the text a contemporary feel and ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at [email protected]
- February 06, 2013 Initial release
- November 12, 2014 New version 6.1.3
- March 05, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- March 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- November 09, 2016 New version 8.2.2