What's NewCamera support for adding photos to the collage.
App DescriptionGet the ad-free version at
A simple, automatic way to create collages of photos in your camera roll or the clipboard.
In typesetting, justification is the setting of text within a column to align the start and end of each line against both the left and right margin. Text set this way is said to be "justified."
PhotosCollage similarly performs justification of images, rather than text. In this way you can easily create beautiful rectangular collages of your photos automatically.
Select multiple photos at once, and as many as you like! Repeat photos to create special effects with the help of the built-in image editor. With the editor you can apply filters, text, reflect, rotate, and much more.
Collage layout is automatic, and adjusted to display like justified text in a paragraph, but with photos. Layout is determined by variable height and width using pinching.
In-app photo editing available for labeling and adjusting collage photo elements. Just tap any photo in the collage to open it up in the image editor. Just the internal copy is edited, not the original.
Creates tiled backgrounds to use as photo borders. Search online for "tiled backgrounds" to get started. Then copy tiles out of your browser into Photo Collage on the "Border Color" pane.
• Import photos from camera roll or clipboard
• Option to replace current photos on import, or append to them
• Reorder and remove photos in the list editor
• Pick or clear border frame color
• Borders can be colored by tiling an image on the clipboard
• Set pinch mode to alter collage border width or collage dimensions.
• Preview full collage by scaling to fit on-screen
• Email, copy or save collage to camera roll
• Tap a photo to edit it in the app
• Edit a photo to rotate, crop, adjust, and much more
• Edit a photo to add text such as labels
October 15, 2013 New version 1.2
October 10, 2013 New version 1.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.3
June 03, 2013 New version 1.0.2
April 17, 2013 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release