What's New"What's New in this release"
- Improved scan accuracy and performance.
- Improved app stability when viewing records on iPod.
App DescriptionScan, search and save scholarly literature on the go with a free app from Thomson Reuters Web of KnowledgeSM and EndNote®.
Thomson Reuters RefScanSM, powered by Web of Knowledge and EndNote, lets you scan and capture your references, streamlining your research workflow. Access bibliographic information and times cited counts directly from the world’s leading research platform, Web of Knowledge, and save them to your free EndNote Web account to retrieve anytime, anywhere – no subscriptions required. This app makes it even easier to access the content and tools you need wherever your discoveries happen.
Simply search for documents or scan the DOIs from printed documents to quickly look up in Web of Knowledge.
With this app you will…
• save time and easily access reliable, relevant data that helps you manage your research
• have immediate access to the most influential, relevant, and credible journal information available
• quickly and easily collect reference information from a wide variety of online data sources
• store references in your own password-protected library in EndNote Web, accessible anywhere that you have internet access
Note: Requires iOS 5.1 or greater.
March 29, 2013 New version 1.0.1
January 30, 2013 Initial Release