What's New- added option to toggle millisecond precision
- if millisecond precision is turned off, MenuTimer takes less space in the menubar
- even less cpu usage while updating timer displays
Thanks to everyone who submitted feature requests!
App DescriptionMenuTimer is an easy-to-use timing utility that lives in your Mac's menubar. It allows you to quickly monitor tasks with millisecond precision right from the convenience of your Mac's menubar!
- fast startup and minimal memory usage
- millisecond precision
- ability to toggle between second and millisecond precision
- persistent timer. You can quit the application, restart your Mac, even upgrade your OS and the timer will keep going. The timer keeps going even when the application is in the background, without consuming battery.
- ability to keep a log of previous runs
- OSX 10.6+ support
September 26, 2013 New version 1.5
March 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
March 13, 2013 New version 1.1
March 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
February 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 29, 2013 Initial Release