Minor bug fixes
Set in a galaxy far, far away, Star Wars Pinball lets you interact with the most iconic characters, and relive the greatest moments of the Star Wars universe mixed with exciting pinball action! Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars Episode IV: Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader, Starfighter Assault, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Boba Fett.
Choose to support the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance with your high scores as the Star Wars Pinball community fights for the Balance of the Force!
The initial Star Wars Pinball download comes with the Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back table. Other Star Wars Pinball tables can be purchased as in-app purchases.
Additional Star Wars Pinball tables are coming soon!
May the Force be with you!
**For players already enjoying Star Wars™ Pinball tables in Zen Pinball, we want to give you a heads up that there is no way for us to transfer purchases or make tables available in both apps. Thanks for your support!**
What the Press Are Saying:
Penny Arcade Report (Ben Kuchera)
If you’re a fan of pinball, Star Wars, or fun things, this is pretty much a must-purchase.
As a complete package, Star Wars Pinball delivers the kind of arcade experience that makes you crave just one more game, constantly chasing to surpass your own score for the sheer satisfaction of it.
Desctructoid - 9.5/10
Each table is chock full of beautiful art, character cameos, and tracks pulled straight from the films' soundtracks. These first three tables are a bold and equally stellar introduction to Star Wars Pinball, and they'll keep you more than busy until Zen Studios drops the next batch.
Game Informer - 8.5/10
You don't need to be a Star Wars fan to recognize the creativity Zen has brought to the new tables. The company continues to include more fantasy elements in its designs.
“Star Wars fans will certainly enjoy the visual treat this game offers. That, combined with the fun gameplay make this a must have. It is impressive. Most impressive.
Jump into hyperspace to check it out in the App Store.”
For fans of the franchise or virtual pinball in general, it's a real treat!
- March 20, 2013 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 02, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 08, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- January 17, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 01, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 07, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- April 29, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.3
- May 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.3.1