Default download 100 contacts.
Wow download my Gmail contacts to this device. "Download With Google Contacts" is a quick and easy way to download Gmail contacts into both iPhone and iPad/iPod Touch devices! It is accurate and efficient.
❖ Download the Gmail contacts & groups accuratly
❖ Super easy to use: clean and intuitive interface
❖ Support Google Apps for Business (eg.your_name@your_company.com)
• "Download With Google Contacts" use the newest multi-thread technology to download Gmail contacts. It takes only three minutes to download 2000+ contacts.
• Download all Gmail contact fields including Photo, Name, Nickname, Title, Company, Notes, Email, Phone, Address, Birthday, URL, Relationship, and Instant messaging.
• "Download With Google Contacts" use the newest memory control technology. There is no limit on the number of contacts, and pass the 10000 + contacts download test.
• You can select the download quantity. Default download 100 contacts.
• After you have downloaded the contacts first time, you can use the "update contacts". "Update contacts" will find newly added, changed & deleted contacts on Gmail and update the device. This will not change the existing contacts on Gmail.
• Option to ignore "Other Contacts" in Gmail so they won't be downloaded to your iPhone.
• You can edit, delete contact, dial number,send email when view contacts.
• Delete contacts in exactly the same way (each Gmail contact fields the same). Prevents duplicate contacts in your iPhone (including the existing contacts on your device and the download contacts from Gmail).
• Your devices' contacts maybe disorderly.Then you can through the following steps. It will download Gmail contacts & groups into both iPhone and iPad/iPod Touch devices!
1.Delete all contacts.
• Download is better than synchronization:
1. Better protect the security and integrity of the Gmail contacts.
"Download With Google Contacts" download function does not change the status of contacts on Gmail, it does not modify, delete or add. The sync function however, will modify contacts on Gmail, after synchronous operation it will modify, delete, and add the contacts on Gmail. If sync operations are not professionally done, it can damage the original Gmail contacts.
2. With "Download With Google Contacts" you can download from a number of Gmail accounts into one device, while sync only supports syncing with one Gmail account.
For example, you have a few Google ID ,and with every Google ID you have contacts, You want to download all of the contacts into your iPhone, you can use "Download With Google Contacts" to download these Gmail contacts one by one. Eventually all of the Gmail contacts will be downloaded into your iPhone. Duplication is not a problem, because "Download With Google Contacts" can delete contacts that are exactly the same (each Google contact fields the same), which prevents duplicate contacts in your iPhone.
3.Download contacts is easy. It does not need more settings. Sync contacts has a complex settings.
• If the contacts are in the CSV files or vCard files, please import them to Gmail first, then use "Download With Google Contacts" to download to iPhone.
• If your contacts are on any other Android phone, please sync the contacts into Gmail first, then use "Download With Google Contacts" to download the contacts to iPhone.
• Comprehensive support information is available online at http://www.hanmingjie.com/.
• If you have any inquiries or questions, regarding this application, please contact us: [email protected] We will get back to you as soon as possible.This app will continue to be upgraded and improved to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction.
- November 12, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 18, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 28, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 23, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 18, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 16, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 08, 2013 Initial release