Void HD is the ultimate edition of Void including High Definition Retina support and no ads or in-app purchases.
Void is an old school style platform game with modern graphics optimised for mobile gamers. You will take control of Engineer 7 in a race against time and battle colossal beasts in his efforts to save the remnants of mankind.
Collect the key card, navigate to the next area and survive the fight.
‣ Simple but effective touch screen gameplay. Jump and shoot!
‣ Dangerous environments from fire to low gravity.
‣ Take your fight against Zombie scientists and space mechs.
‣ Varied levels.
‣ MASSIVE boss encounters.
‣ Gamecenter Achievements and Leaderboards
‣ Get a bronze, silver or gold trophy for each level.
‣ Earn in-game credits to upgrade your character (no In-Game Purchases).
‣ Multi-5 (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian) language support.
‣Void engine provides high resolution vector based graphics with great performance.
The 'Void' engine based on AIR was developed from the ground up with custom garbage collection and optimisation techniques to bring full HD vector based sprites and animation at great performance for mobile devices.
Game developed by Tyler William Freeman September 2012-January 2013
- January 28, 2013 Initial release