- The "Pack Full Game" contains now an "Arcade" and "Story" mode !
Press reviews :
- TheIphoneAppReview.com : 5/5
- AppsOnTapp.com : 4/5
- NineOverTen.com : 4.5/5 "Highly Recommended"
- AppStoreArcade.com : 8/10 (Great) "This is a must have for any bullet-hell enthusiast."
The Game :
April 1970. A military satellite has just located a mysterious asteroid heading straight for the Moon. Impact will be preceded by a meteor shower.
The Apollo shuttle is sent on a mission to the Moon to study this phenomenon and to collect precious minerals contained in the meteorites.
The events that are about to unfold will forevermore alter the future of mankind…
B-Squadron is an arcade game (vertical scrolling shoot’em up) brimming with action. You’ll be fighting terrifying enemies on board several vessels, including the mythical Apollo shuttle.
The game’s 2 successive universes offer magnificent original settings and numerous adversaries.
Share your best scores and your achievements with the community using the Game Center.
The original score is the creation of famous composer Jason Graves, to whom we owe the musical themes of console game like Dead Space, Resistance Burning Skies and Might and Magic.
Feature of the FREE version :
- 6 increasingly difficult levels and a tutorial level;
- 2 graphically different universes;
- Numerous weapons and bonuses;
- Numerous enemies and bosses;
- 4 options for piloting the ship (direct touch,relative touch, slant, and joystick);
- 3 levels of difficulty;
- Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad);
- French and English versions;
- Integration of the Game Center (online Rankings and Achievements);
- Superb original musical score by Jason Graves.
Get the "Full Game Pack" :
- "Arcade" and "Story" mode !
- New difficulty : Bullet Hell !
- More Levels (Battle for Earth, Steampunk Desert, and coming soon Steampunk Nautilus) !
- New control mode : arcade joysticks !
- No Ads !
R2MobileStudio is a small, independent French studio consisting of one developer and a host of external consultants who are called in when the projects require their services (graphic designer, musicians…).
The Team :
- B-Squadron was conceived and developed by Régis RIGAL.
- Graphics: Grégoire de Gevigney
- Scores: Jason Graves
- Special sound effects: Clark Crawford
- March 16, 2013 Initial release
- April 02, 2013 New version 1.82
- May 11, 2013 New version 1.85