148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: RISKY :: Read Our Full Review >>
It’s well designed and comes with free postcards, but users may want to think twice about paying for more and signing up for the service.
What's New- Fixed automatic login between sessions
- Better support for international payments
App DescriptionSnap a photo, write a message, and send a printed postcard anywhere in the world! New users get three postcards free.
As recommended by CNET, Real Simple, Family Circle, Daily Candy, and more.
• A tool to "simplify your life". --Real Simple
• A "family travel essential." --Daily Candy
• Postcardly is "elegantly simple." --CNET
• "[Send postcards] with no more effort than sending an email." --Family Circle
Special introductory pricing for new customers: five postcards for just $1.99 (that’s three postcards free!)
★★★★★ How Postcardly Works ★★★★★
Postcardly helps you send printed postcards to anywhere in the world--with your picture on the front and your words on the back. Photos are full-size, full-bleed (6" x 4.25"), with room for about a 100-word message. Take a new photo, or choose one from your albums.
Thousands of people are already using Postcardly to send:
• Fun vacation photos
• Super-thoughtful thank-you notes
• Creative holiday cards
• Party invites
• Documentation of grandchild exploits
• Declarations of love
• Bear-suit snowboarding pics
If it can go on a postcard, it can go on a Postcardly!
★★★★★ Postcardly Features ★★★★★
• Super easy: once you’re signed up, send a postcard in under a minute.
• Plenty of room for a thoughtful message on the back: about 100 words (500 characters).
• Just 99 cents per card, $1.99 for international. (Or as low as 67 cents each with a value plan.)
• Frame-worthy, high-quality, FULL-SIZE (6" x 4.25") paper postcards. No 3-inch square plastic cutouts here! We print 300dpi, full-bleed photos on high-quality card-stock paper. Our postcards feel good in your hands, and look great up on the fridge.
• No big logos, ads, QR codes, or come-ons on our postcards. We designed our postcards with an understated esthetic in mind--so you can send with confidence. Email a pic to firstname.lastname@example.org to see one for yourself.
★★★★★ The Postcardly "secret sauce": @postcardly.com email addresses ★★★★★
Don't have your iPhone with you? No problem! Every time you send someone a postcard, we create a unique @postcardly.com email address for that recipient, linked to their physical mailing address.
You can send future postcards from your computer using that email address (your attached picture on the front, the body of the email on the back) OR using the Postcardly app. Send the way you want, wherever you go, no smartphone required. (It's a great way to send SLR photos from your computer, or from Internet cafes while you're traveling and avoiding roaming charges.)
Got questions? Suggestions? Let us know! Just email email@example.com. You can also find us on the web, Facebook, and Twitter:
February 14, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release