148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NOT SLUGGISH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Gunslugs is a run 'n gun game from Orangepixel that makes the necessary tweaks to actually be fun on mobile.
What's New- new: Willis Kiyay now throws a hint on where he is
- new: â€śArt schoolâ€ť building
- new: a sixth background tune!
- new: show â€ścompleted allâ€ť when all objectives done
- new: chicken gun! (requires higher tour/medal count to unlock)
- new character: Scarlett Sonya
- new world: Marine dock
- new bunch of objectives
- fix: tutorial mode causing problems in 2player mode
- fix: coins not dropping after mini game in 2 player mode
- fix: objectives ordering when in final objectives
- fix: annoying â€śbounceâ€ť sound
- fix: 5th background tune was never played/picked
- fix: minor audio bugs during explosions
- fix: chopper going down at end of level bug
- mod: Sly Rocko is now easier to unlock (get to world 2.1 !)
App DescriptionGunslugs is the most chaotic, fun, arcade action game you'll find on any platform! Non-stop action from the guys behind Meganoid, Meganoid 2 and Stardash !
â€śThereâ€™s so much praise I want to ramble on about, but Iâ€™ll leave it at this: Gunslugs is a game you must get your hands onâ€ť â€“ Gamezebo
â€śFans of the run â€™n gun genre need to check this out.â€ť â€“ 148apps
"â€śGunslugs is again, another great game to add to OrangePixelâ€™s roster. I donâ€™t know how so many games are produced so fast but instead of the quality dropping, itâ€™s always better and always different.â€ť â€“ Paranerds
â€śretro graphics, perfect controls, great physics, [great] gameplay and loads of fun and entertainment.â€ť â€“ The App-Shack
"Basically, itâ€™s everything you could ask for from a rampaging action game, all packed up in a neat little mobile release with ample amounts of retro-style visuals, music and secrets.â€ť â€“ JayIsGames
* Random level generation - no 2 game sessions will be the same!
* Unlockable characters
* Thumping sound track
* Fun variation of weapons
* Tank driving!
* Jetpack flying!
* Secret levels
* Rain, snow, and big bad hell worms
* Wizards, princesses, geeks, voodoo priests and many more surprises... !
- Two player co-op mode is supported by use of the Joypad app
April 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 03, 2013 New version 1.3.0
February 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2013 New version 1.2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release