148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SPOOKEY STRATEGY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Haunted Hollow has two mansions battling for complete control of the town below. Players send ghosts, vampires, mummies, zombies, werewolves, reapers and more into action to seize control of the town from the other mansionâ€™s monsters.
What's New- Added more challenges & new achievements!
- Memory enhancements to improve stability
- Gameplay balancing & minor bug fixes
App DescriptionBuild a fearsome band of monsters and compete for ultimate control of an unsuspecting village!
From Firaxis, the studio that brought you Sid Meierâ€™s Civilization and XCOM: Enemy Unknown comes, Haunted Hollow, a competitive, spooky strategy game where you build and rule a mysterious mansion to spawn freaky monsters. Unleash these powerful minions and send them into town to go head-to-head with your rivals to capture townhouses, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control! Challenge your friends through Game Center and Pass & Play, or play single player in the Haunted Hollow that has everyone quivering. We dare you.
- A lurking line-up of Monsters including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches, and Reapers - all with menacing powers
- Chilling Power-up Items like Boo-B-Gone and Bloody Mary
- Choose from Haunted House architectures like Lost Temple and Mad Scientist
- Multiplayer through Game Center
- Single Player, Single Player Challenge Mode or Pass & Play with Friends
***DEVICE SUPPORT WARNING***
- Designed to operate on iOS 5.0 and above.
- Devices supported: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and newer/iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and newer.
- iPad 1 and iPod Touch (all generations) are not supported.
- If you're experiencing technical difficulties on a supported device, please try restarting your device:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, and then slide the slider.
2. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- If this does not solve your problem, please try resetting the device:
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
May 23, 2013 New version 1.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release