Faster email handling and bug fixes.
Like Birdseye Mail? Please take a minute to leave us a nice review on the app store!
See your email at a glance with Birdseye’s beautiful visual interface. Browse, read, and manage your inbox all from one screen. With powerful features like quick reply, swipe-to-delete and an in-app browser, you’ll wonder how you ever used email before the iPad.
Birdseye is the first email client built from the ground up for tablets – a visual overview of your inbox with intuitive actions that helps you easily access the emails you want and avoid those you don’t.
■ Scroll horizontally to explore your inbox; scroll vertically to read individual emails
■ Tap an email to view it larger
■ View external links without leaving the app. Share a webpage with a friend or save it to your favorite extension.
■ Quick Reply: Reply to an email without leaving your inbox
■ Gestures: Drag an email downward to delete it
■ Threaded emails to help you organize conversations
■ A streamlined email composer with Photos and Dropbox attachment integration
◦ Support for Google, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL and FastMail accounts
◦ Support for multiple accounts and a unified inbox
For your security, we don't download or save your email or authentication tokens to our servers.
We’d love to hear from you! Please send any feedback, questions, or concerns to:
Follow us on Twitter:
If you enjoy using the app, please leave us a rating on the App Store!
- November 26, 2014 New version 2.4
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- August 17, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- August 02, 2014 New version 2.3
- July 15, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- July 13, 2014 New version 2.2
- May 22, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 25, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- March 07, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- February 27, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 22, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 02, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- May 17, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- January 21, 2013 Initial release