iOS 7 compatibility and interface improvements... plus extra mustard.
International Picnic Day is June 18, but you can get that outdoorsy feeling year 'round with Picnic Time!
This picnic-themed app is no walk in the park, though. It's a big basket loaded with dozens of time wasters including tile slider games and memory matching diversions.
Some of these games are annoyingly difficult. Because of that, there are no timers, no scores, no playing against friends – these challenges are simple and painful enough without outside distractions.
You're competing only against yourself, staring into that deep abyss of sunshine and strawberries where you're the only one to blame. Good luck, dummy.
The impossible memory matching games include things you take on a picnic, like delicious sandwiches, deli food, blankets, vintage picnic baskets, cups, plates, beer, wine, champagne, and even some surprises, like gross meats and people we picked named Nick.
Picnic basket cases unite! It's Picnic Time.
- January 22, 2013 Initial release
- March 27, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 16, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 01, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 07, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!