What's New- Fixed an issue for false corrupt doc files under iOS 7.1
- other bug fixes and stability enhancements
Major update of Word Editor:
- Rendering documents in print layout with proper page sizes and custom page breaks.
- Full support of multi-section documents.
- Advanced support of multi-column documents with different column sizes and separators.
- Viewing of Headers and Footers as rendered in popular word editors.
- Floating Images in docX format
- Advanced formatting of tables and table styles with complex rules.
- IntelliFont integration for proper rendering of non-iOS fonts.
- Richer paragraph and text formatting.
- Enhanced printing of files with Headers and Footers.
- Toolbar controls show properties of selected text.
- Support of landscape mode in iPhone as requested by users for easy typing.
- Self-validation of saved files and recovery of corrupted files and interrupted saves.
- Major stability update and bug fixes
Major update of PDF editing:
- Complete support of forms filling.
- Document signing.
- Major stability update and bug fixes
File Explorer update:
- Solved a problem in copy, email and paste.
- Various stability updates and bug fixes.
App DescriptionThe iPhone App Review : "iFile Browser is truly the Swiss Army knife of productivity apps!"
TUAW: "Think of iFile Browser as a hub for information you have locally and in the cloud. It's a very straightforward approach to file management, and I recommend you take a look if you have need of its capabilities."
appPicker: "I really like how it supports pretty much any file type I can throw at it. It’s definitely worth the download."
Access, organize, and edit every file* stored on your iOS device & on your cloud storage accounts all in one place with iFile Browser! Access files saved on remote storage accounts, view every file type in the world, and unify the way you manage docs!
iFile Browser offers “one stop shop” access to view every file you need & want to!
●iFile Browser isn’t simply a portal for you to access any and every file you’ve got saved on your iOS device. The app links directly with Dropbox account and backs up to iCloud.
●Once iFile Browser is up and running you can open up and view every file you’ve got even if its a file type that’s not normally supported by iOS. Every video format, picture format, and document format. Simply put - everything.
Manage your docs & files more effectively with iFile Browser:
●“Cut” & “Copy” Utilities:
Cut, Copy and Paste whole files and/or select and copy specific portions of any docs content.
Edit and change file & document names with ease.
●Share files via email:
Wirelessly share any files & docs they’d like to with contacts.
●Print files wirelessly via Air Print
Print any document to any printer regardless of where you are with a bluetooth connection.
●Compress files into .zip files
Save space and compress large files to send & share via email
●File decompression from .zip, .rar, & .tar files:
Open up & view large files normally unable to be opened on iOS devices with the click of a button.
●In-app file search bar:
Locate documents and other files by name that are either locally on your device or stored on Dropbox.
●Import photos & take photos right through iFile Browser:
Want to add photo to add into your iFile Browser? Take one without ever leaving the app and save it directly, or import photos from your iPhoto Gallery, Photostream, or DropBox accounts with a few simple clicks.
●Now you can unlock:
- Download multiple files with full resume support
- Integrate with Safari to have your downloads redirected here
- Use the embedded Browser to surf and download files
- Download large files while the app is not active for up to 10 minutes!
*Note: Due to an iOS limitation, you can only manage files that have been copied/moved to the application.
April 13, 2014 New version 6.0.12
January 29, 2014 New version 6.0.10
September 26, 2013 New version 5.9
May 18, 2013 New version 5.5
March 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release