‣ The app and all its educational content become FREE! Pass the tests to unlock chapters!
‣ Introduction of Pop quizzes :D
‣ Say hello to iTooch’s Scratchcards game and to Power Ups!
Power Ups bring extra fun to the App :)
Answer without timing, switch question or receive a clue to get a little boost.
‣ Daily reward system.
***Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters. For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available. Please visit : http://www.edupad.com/schools-us/***
If you like this app, please drop a comment on the store. Your reviews help us to make our apps even better! Wanna say “Hi”? Send us an email at [email protected]
With more than 5,000 exercises, iTooch SAT is a new and fun way of practicing and preparing the SAT exam. It covers Mathematics, Biology, U.S. History and Critical reading official curriculum.
It is, by far, the largest collection of questions based on the US National Common Core Standards to prepare the SAT test on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PEOPLE LOVE US ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning."
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps students on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
- 4 titles that can be tested for free before being purchased:
• Mathematics: Numbers, Operations, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics
• Critical Reading: Sentence completion, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Reading and Writing
• Biology: Cellular and Molecular Bio, Classical genetics, Organismal biology, Evolution and Diversity, Ecology
• History: Pre-Colombian to 1789, 1790-1898, 1899 to the present
- 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
- 1,500-2,000 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
- February 18, 2013 Initial release
- October 10, 2013 New version 4.6.4
- December 25, 2013 New version 4.6.7
- April 27, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 5.3.1
- May 18, 2015 New version 6.2
- July 01, 2015 New version 6.2.2