148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GRIND HAPPY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Love it or hate it, there's almost certainly no in between with this simple parody of RPGs.
What's New* You can now travel to a town, if you wish.
* In towns you can gamble, rest, shop, visit your trainer, and see if any special jobs are available on the job board.
* Special jobs include two brand new instances! See the in app manual for more information on instances.
* Added a Rivals interface, accessible from your character sheet. Rivals are explained further in the in-app manual.
* IMPORTANT: This will likely be the last version with support for iOS 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0. iOS version 6.1+ will be required, starting with the next app version, which will be version 2.0
App Description! Requires an internet connection at all times !
! IMPORTANT: This will likely be the last version with support for iOS 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0. iOS version 6.1+ will be required, starting with the next app version, which will be version 2.0 !
Embark on adventures in an online fantasy world, encountering monsters and other players in glorious battle!
Level up, find awesome gear, and encounter unique, scripted events and instances.
New events, instances, monsters and loot are continuously added.
* 4 classes.
* 4 races.
* Virtually no level cap.
* More than 10.000 different enemies to encounter.
* More than 10.000 different items to find.
* Asynchronous player vs player battles. Defeat other players in battle to steal one of their items or some of their gold.
* Add your friends as "rivals" to increase the likelihood of player vs player combat with them.
* Ultra simple (mostly) one button grinding system. Anyone can play!
See you on the fields of battle in the exciting world of Fantasy Grind!
July 07, 2013 New version 1.2
May 10, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release