What's NewText search (!) and many bug fixes.
App DescriptionImagine youâ€™re drinking a fantastic wine. What if, at that moment you could buy the wine for delivery to your doorstep? Sound amazing? Youâ€™re not alone - Drync was chosen as a top wine app by The New York Times, Mashable, Macworld, and many others.
Simply snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. Then, save, rate, share, and buy in seconds, so you can get back to enjoying your wine and friends!
Drync uses state-of-the-art image recognition and a massive database of wine to identify your wine. With the largest selection of wines for sale online, competitive prices, and low everyday shipping costs, you can now buy nearly any wine the moment you taste it.
Looking for your next favorite wine? Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, professionally curated picks for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Snap a photo of a wine label and Drync instantly matches the wine to show price, ratings, and notes
- Buy wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep
- Free shipping on six or more bottles
- Share what youâ€™re drinking with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Track your wines, ratings, and tasting notes
- Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, wines for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
- Backup and synchronization to the cloud so you can also manage your wines on drync.com
- Secure e-commerce platform and easy to use checkout function in â€śWine Cartâ€ť
// For customer support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our mobile app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-871-6226. //
March 04, 2014 New version 2.9
February 14, 2014 New version 2.8.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.8
November 17, 2013 New version 2.7
October 12, 2013 New version 2.6
October 04, 2013 New version 2.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release