Minor descriptions fixes
FREE - All animations now come with a Voice Over narration.
Dental Patient Education is an animation based patient education app for dental professionals to effectively communicate dental conditions and treatments to their patients.
Developed in collaboration with Dr Brian Davey DDS.
Want a test run? Why not try our FREE version, also available in the app store
Also, to see some MORE sample animations you can visit our website via the "Dental Patient Education Website" link.
This dynamic app can also be used as an anatomic reference tool that can serve as a useful reference guide.
ANIMATIONS: (All animations now come with a Voice Over narration)
Included within the app are over 190 beautifully detailed animations that cover a variety of conditions and treatments under the following headings:
- 20 Prosthodontic
- 2 Endodontic
- 9 Orthodontic
- 5 Periodontic
- 7 Oral Surgery
- 84 Prosthodontic
- 6 Endodontic
- 25 Orthodontic
- 18 Periodontic
- 4 Oral Surgery
****For a full list of animations available please visit the website via the "Dental Patient Education Support" link****
A handy search feature allows users to easily find animations in each category.
The anatomical reference tool provides 360 degree views of the lower jaw and allows users to peel down layers to reveal muscles, blood vessels, facial nerves and skeletal structures. Users can also view each type of tooth individually -- with cross sections and superior and inferior views. Additionally, each pinned structure includes detailed descriptions and audio pronunciations. This section also contains media highlighting muscle movement and joint functions.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Heart Pro III - Interactive Cardiology
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps
OTHER 3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We have consistently listened to our users and upgraded out apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process:
- December 21, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 New version 1.1
- August 17, 2013 Price decrease: $99.99 -> $19.99
- August 29, 2013 Price increase: $19.99 -> $49.99
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.7
- November 22, 2013 New version 1.8
- December 12, 2013 Price increase: $49.99 -> $99.99
- May 13, 2014 Price increase: $99.99 -> $199.99
- May 19, 2014 Price decrease: $199.99 -> $49.99
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.9
- October 08, 2014 New version 1.9.5
- December 03, 2014 New version 1.9.6
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $19.99
- March 26, 2015 Price increase: $19.99 -> $39.99
- June 05, 2015 Price increase: $39.99 -> $49.99
- July 11, 2015 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $10.99
- July 26, 2015 Price increase: $10.99 -> $49.99