Fixes Dropbox authentication issues.
Fixes other minor bugs.
Try out the app that Cult of Mac says is the “Best Dropbox Browsing App!" Blazing fast, simple to use, and chock-full of features. It’s the ultimate viewing experience for your Dropbox photos. Get Unbound.
• View your photos and videos in full resolution even when you're offline
• Flatten your folder structure so you can easily view all your albums
• Stream your photos to Apple TV from your iPhone using AirPlay
• Keep your photos private by using the passcode feature
• Sync the photos and videos in your Camera Roll in the background
• Quickly upload photos in batches to your Dropbox account
• Choose from various image size options
• Create new albums
• Move and delete your photos
• Quickly download and save photos to your iPhone
• Directly export photos to other popular apps like Color Splash and PhotoToaster
• Email your photos to your friends and family
• Auto-updating slideshows with music
• Share your photos using AirPlay or the VGA/Digital AV adapter
• Print your photos using AirPrint or at Walgreens
If you own an iPad, check out the ultimate Dropbox photo app for the iPad – Unbound HD.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- January 17, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- January 28, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.2.4
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.2.6