App DescriptionRebelutionary Life Magazine (RLife Mag) explores people and ideas that are pushing conventional boundaries, redefining possibilities, and making waves in today's world. Each bimonthly issue features a different focus on unconventional stories and movements across career, lifestyle, learning, behaviour and society, technology and innovation, and more.
You're here because you're looking for change, willing to take risks, comfortable outside the norm, and don’t mind ‘rocking the boat’. You're disruptive innovators and trailblazers that turn heads by approaching things in a new way.
- Published bimonthly (every two months)
- Portrait orientation only
- Large font size is VERY comfortable for reading on both iPad and iPad mini
- Select use of multiple-page spreads so you can experience wide landscape material by slowly swiping to the next page
PRICING FOR OUR MAGAZINE:
- Single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription)
- 12-month (6 issues) subscription for $1.99/issue (50% savings), auto-renewed until disabled
- You can choose a free 2-month (1 issue) extension to your subscription when you sign up/subscribe
PER-ISSUE & SUBSCRIPTION NEWSSTAND BEHAVIOUR:
- Non-subscribers pay separately for each issue they wish to download (except free issues, of course)
- Subscribers get the current issue and all future issues at their subscriber price until the end of their subscription period
- Subscribers can buy previous issues (issues published BEFORE they subscribed) by purchasing individually at the posted price
- Single-issue purchases are charged to your iTunes account immediately
- If you subscribe, your iTunes account is not charged for your first subscription issue until any free trial or free subscription period has passed
AUTO-RENEWAL FOR SUBSCRIBERS:
Magazine subscriptions will be renewed (and charged at the same price to your iTunes account) 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. The renewal will be another year (6 issues) for annual subscribers. Before this automatic renewal happens (24 hours before the end of your current subscription period), you can change your subscription preferences or disable "auto-renew", but you cannot "cancel" a current subscription during the active subscription period. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase.
April 24, 2013 New version 3.2.1
March 03, 2013 New version 3.0.1
December 29, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
December 27, 2012 Initial Release