MullerPhoto is a mobile camera and effects package created by Hollywood's most sought after celebrity and entertainment photographer Michael Muller.
Michael's distinct look is responsible for iconic images & posters for the Avengers, Captain America, Ironman, Spiderman, X-Men, Entorage & Sons of Anarchy. You've seen his work on the covers and in the pages of Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, & Esquire, as well as campaigns for Nike, Billabong & Range Rover.
Each look in the app was meticulously developed by Michael in late 2012 between photoshoots with Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hutchins, Selena Gomez, Gerard butler, Rihanna, & Lil Wayne.
#MullerPhoto is a new approach to mobile photography. The app incorporates Michael's most commonly used visual treatments layered on a first of it's kind mixing pad that allows you to explore countless blending variations for each photo with a single gesture.
- January 07, 2013 Initial release
- April 04, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 05, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.1.2