Changed name to Aces Low
Aces Low is addicting solitaire card game using a deck of 52 playing cards. It is similar to Aces Up (also known as Aces High or Four Aces) except that you win by leaving four Twos and you discard higher cards of the same suite.
"Simple, fun game. Perfect for downtime."
"Excellent, Fast-paced game!"
• How to Play •
1. If there are two or more cards of the same suit, discard all but the lowest-ranked card of that suit.
2. Whenever there are any empty spaces, you may choose the top card of another pile to be put into the empty space.
3. The game ends when no more cards can be dealt and no more moves can be made.
4. The lower the number of cards left on the table, the better your score is. To win is to have only the four Twos left.
Check out our other free card game:
• Aces Up Solitaire
- June 05, 2014 Initial release