- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support
Shadow Warrior for iOS, enhanced classic shooter from creators of Duke Nukem 3D (original PC version) – 3D Realms and from developers of Doomsday series (iOS) – General Arcade.
- 3 highly customizable control schemes
- 11 deadly weapons including katana, shurikens, uzi, rocket launcher and even enemy head
- dozens of settings and options including Retro Graphics mode and Voxels
- cheat menu
- amazing original soundtrack
- hordes of cruel enemies
- hilarious Lo Wang jokes
- drivable vehicles
- classic hardcore gameplay
- destructible environment
- more features coming soon with update
- Lo Wang rap
GameSpot Users Score: 8.2/10
Metacritic Users Score: 8.8/10
IMDB Users Score: 8.4/10
GamerPro Review: 4.5/5
GameSpot Asia Review: 7.2/10
GOG.com Users Score: 4.5/5
PC Zone UK Review: 80/100
GameStats Overall Score: 7.7/10
Computer Hope Review: 7.1/10
Adrenaline Vault Review: 8.0/10
Computer Games Magazine Review: 7.0
Lo Wang. Master ninja assassin for 20 years. A Shadow Warrior. Shadow warriors are the best of the best, and Lo Wang was the best of the Shadow warriors. Every top company in Japan had a shadow warrior... a protector, a negotiator, a cleaner.
Lo Wang worked for Zilla Enterprises, a conglomerate with control in every major industry. Too much control. Power corrupts, and Master Zilla's corporation was corrupted to the core.
Lo Wang discovered Master Zilla's demonic scheme to rule Japan, using creatures summoned from the dark side. A man of honor, Lo Wang quit. But one as powerful as Wang either must be on your side, or on no one's side. Master Zilla unleashes his creations for their first test: to kill a single man, a shadow warrior... Lo Wang!
- December 22, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- December 24, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- February 23, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- February 12, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 07, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $19.99
- January 22, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 03, 2013 Initial release