Twitter text issue fixed, status bar issue fixed, scion audio video linking issue fixed
The Scion Paper Shapers project (“The App”) is an entertainment application for the iPad that allows Scion enthusiasts to personalize and configure one or all 5 Scion models (ranging from iQ, xB, xD, tC, FR-S). The user will be able to save the personalized model and; 1) Save as Image, 2) Email Image, 3) Upload to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and 4) Print (via wifi), 5) Cut-out the template and 6) fold it into a Scion Paper Shaper!
The output will allow user to cut-out a diagram of the printed version and fold it into a paper shaper or craft of the chosen Scion model. Details of the modeling process will be illustrated with step-by-step instructions. These details will also recommend the paper stock best suited for this modeling process. The output can also be saved digitally on iOS devices, emailed or uploaded to a social site like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The App will consist of several menu options; 1) Choose your Scion – selecting 1 of 5 models 2) The Garage – work area where personalization will occur, 3) The Showroom – review of 3D model (with 360 degree view), 4) The Finish Line –save, email or upload digital copy and print options. Other Sections of the Scion Paper Shapers App will include the ability to add your own custom background by adding pictures from the device's Photo Library.
1) Select area of car template to begin personalization(front, top, rear, left-side, right-side)
2) Select color from actual model paint chips (with ability to revisit and change color later)
3) Select wheels and rims
4) Add racing decals and logo to the scion model and scale or rotate into place
5) Ability to rotate 3D model with full 360 degree views
6) Ability to go back steps and change color and /or rims and decals
7) Ability to share 3D image
8) Email image
9) Print image directly from iOS device 'Airprint' (for those with Wi-Fi enabled color printers)
10) Upload image to Facebook
11) Upload image to Twitter
12) Upload image to Instagram
- June 11, 2014 Initial release