148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: VERY SHALLOW :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's tough not to be cynical when confronted by such an uninspired freemium town building sim such as this. It hardly uses the movie license well.
What's NewThe Croods gets a massive update with a big and clumsy new character, crazy new creatures to tame and interact with, and a ton of new quests, levels and areas!
NEW CHARACTER! Meet Thunk – the lovable 280-pound meat head from the hit movie arrives in your pre-historic world!
NEW CREATURES! Capture and tame that cunning little Liyote, and also look out for a mysterious furry creature hiding in the trees!
NEW QUESTS, LEVELS AND AREAS! Jam-packed with fun new things to do and places to explore!
App Description#1 APP IN MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES!
From the creators of Angry Birds and the creative minds at DreamWorks Animation: a FREE new game based on the motion picture phenomenon!
Meet the world’s first modern family: The Croods! These cavemen are breaking out of the Stone Age with the use of a new r-evolutionary tool: the IDEA! The Croods will Hunt & Gather their way through spectacular new landscapes as they tame fantastic and never-seen-before creatures. Help The Croods survive the wild…and each other!
● Trap & tame 10 evolutionarily mixed- up creatures! You’ve never seen anything like the Giralephant or Molarbear! Think you can catch them all?
● Create wacky inventions with Grug to open and explore new areas!
● Decorate your pre-historic world with the latest in caveman fashion accessories!
● Meet your favorite characters from the feature animation film from DreamWorks Animation!
PLEASE NOTE! The Croods is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases
Also, please note that a network connection is required to play.
Find out more:
Become a fan of Rovio and The Croods on Facebook:
Follow Rovio on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
October 19, 2013 New version 1.3.1
October 05, 2013 New version 1.3.0
June 07, 2013 New version 1.2.0
May 05, 2013 New version 1.1.0
April 11, 2013 New version 1.0.5
March 19, 2013 New version 1.0.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release