What's New- support for horizontal rotation
- "More Apps" button
App DescriptionWh-Questions Island was developed by a certified speech and language pathologist for children to practice auditory comprehension and verbal expression by answering wh-questions.
Children will have fun playing the colorful animated board game and earning rewards while practicing wh-questions with real -life photos.
Wh-Questions Island includes two activity types: flashcard and the board game
Wh-Questions Island includes both receptive and expressive language tasks.
In receptive task, children listen to wh-questions and select the correct answer when given three choices. In the expressive task, children verbally answer wh-questions.
Wh-Questions Island offers 480 wh-questions:
- What questions (e.g. “What do you buy in the toy store? “) - 80 questions organized into four sets
- Where questions (e.g. “Where does a fireman work?”) - 80 questions organized into four sets
- Who questions (e.g. “Who is your best friend?”) - 80 questions organized into four sets
- When questions (e.g. “When do you go to the doctor?”) - 80 questions organized into four sets
- Why questions (e.g. “Why do you wear a helmet?”) - 80 questions organized into four sets
- How questions (e.g. “How do you help your parents?”) - 80 questions organized into four sets
Wh-Questions Island is easy to navigate and allows users to employ several tools to perform the following tasks:
-enter multiple students
-save selected goals for next sessions
-select auto-scoring for receptive task
-select alternate counts for multiple students
-enable or disable written picture descriptions
-use audio recording feature
-track correct and incorrect responses
-view reports in table and graphical forms
-e-mail results at the end of the game
February 19, 2014 New version 1.4.1
February 01, 2014 New version 1.4
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
December 19, 2012 New version 1.2
December 05, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release