New - Stats are now editable in the stat list. Make your quick fixes faster and easier than ever before.
New - Player and Team images
Fixed - Speedy Clock bug.
Fixed - Playing time totals with games that include overtime.
Fixed - Import Team/Players to next season screen.
Fixed - Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Basketball Stat Tracker takes basketball statistics to a new level. Coaches, scouts, parents, and fans can use Basketball Stat Tracker to track, review, and share statistics from fast paced games.
TRACK STATS QUICKLY, EASILY, AND ACCURATELY
- Our touch screen controls makes it easy to track stats.
- Built-in tutorials get you up to speed quickly.
- We have In-App LIVE CHAT for any questions you may have.
- Track on multiple devices at the same time (See Multi-Device Tracking Below)
- Track the stats/shots of a single player, your team, and/or both teams.
- NO LIMIT to the number of seasons, games, teams or players!
- Add makes, misses, and shot locations with an intuitive touch system.
- Any mistake can be quickly undone or edited.
- Trackable stats: rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers, charges taken, fouls received, fouls committed, possessions, and more.
- Use our in-app clock to track game and playing time.
- Substitute players quickly with two lightning-fast methods.
- Official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
- Go offline. No Internet connection required to track stats.
MULTI-DEVICE STAT TRACKING (Premium Feature)
Divide and conquer your stats as a team. Assign stat responsibilities and split up the tracking across multiple iPhones and/or iPads. Stats from contributing devices flow across a peer network (Bluetooth & Wi-Fi) to a owner device and are joined into a complete record. No Internet connection or existing wireless network required. Contributing devices can track as much or as little as they choose.
IN GAME HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- Tracking screen shows stats and percentages.
- See fouls, points and playing time per player.
- Review and manage team fouls and timeouts.
- See recent stats play-by-play.
STATS, SHOTCHARTS, BOXSCORES, AND MORE
- Visualize and share the game with powerful reports. (See StatTracker.com Below)
- Use TAGs to organize stats your way.
- Filter data by team, game, player, period(s), and/or TAGs.
- Print directly from the app.
- Export to: StatTracker.com (NEW!), HTML, PDF, Maxpreps.com, and Photo Album
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
- Create and manage seasons, games, teams and players.
- Stay focused. Stats are only tracked within the “Current Season”.
- Easily switch between seasons to manage multiple schedules/leagues/years etc.
- Start a new season from an old season.
- Backup/Restore via email
- Backup/Restore multiple seasons to the StatTracker.com cloud
NEW! STATTRACKER.COM INTEGRATION (Premium Feature)
Kickstart your season from a desktop/laptop and sync to your mobile device(s). Avoid touch screen data entry and enjoy improved management of seasons/schedules/rosters/etc. Optionally publish a growing range of reports shareable to anyone. Includes unlimited cloud backups. Try it out. The first month of access is our gift to you.
- December 06, 2012 Initial release
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.2
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- April 03, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.6
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 12, 2014 New version 2.1
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.2
- May 05, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- June 25, 2015 New version 2.2.2