- Added practice mode. In practice mode, you can learn the tracks without worrying about crashing. The car will bounce off the wall and keep going!
- Added map view. When you are playing, you can pause the game and view a map of the current track.
- Added checkpoints. The number of checkpoints reached will be displayed to give you an idea of the distance to the goal.
- Added share capability. For iOS 6 users, now you can tell your friends about your progress from within the game!
- Other minor changes and bugfixes.
Race to the finish line at full speed. But beware, this car can't slow down. Crash into a wall and you're finished! It's back to the beginning for you! Complete tracks of increasing difficulty. If you dare, attempt the "Crushing" tracks, which will challenge even the best.
This is a game of hand-eye coordination, track knowledge, and setting up your turns so you don't hit a wall.
All you need to know is that when you hold down one side of the screen, the car will keep turning that direction until you let go. Touch the screen for only a moment if you want a slight turn. Hold on longer for a long turn. But if you hold on too long, you will send yourself barreling towards a wall!
Master the precise touch controls and earn achievements in Game Center.
Supports iPhone 5 aspect ratio.
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 03, 2012 Initial release