- Bug Fixed selecting answers
Whether you’re revising for an exam or prepping for your next test, EducationApps’ undergraduate law revision app, with content from Oxford University Press, is your perfect study partner.
Every subject can be bought with an in-app purchase and a small amount of content is available for free.
Law Revision makes use of the EducationApps’ learning platform – designed to help you grasp everything you need to know to perform well in your exams and tests.
The platform is constantly being updated with new functionality, and currently offers multiple-choice quizzes for a wide range of subjects. The platform lets you:
- Browse content by subject and sample any of it before buying. Thousands of multiple-choice questions are available!
- Use the optional timer for an extra challenge
- Learn from your mistakes with in-depth explanations
- Choose between random quizzes or topic-specific questions
- Mark topics as complete once you feel comfortable with them
- Track your improvement over time with the Progress Review
- Share scores with your friends via Facebook or Twitter
- Download all your content on any iOS device associated with your Apple ID
- Archive content you've bought to save space - you can download it again at any time
- Interact with an elegant and easy-to-use interface
New subjects are always being added. Currently available subjects include:
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Company Law
- Criminal Law
- English Legal System
- EU Law
- Employment Law
- Equity and Trusts
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Land Law
- Public Law
- Tort Law
The new platform supports both iOS 6 and the iPhone 5
- June 10, 2014 Initial release