Newly support English
Monkey Martin was the smartest in the woods, but he had a silly brother. Martin was always worried about his brother: “My dear brother, when can you become a little bit smarter?”
All the animals would come to Martin when they had problems. For example, when Piggie wanted to build a house, Oriole wanted to learn to read the music, and Panda wanted to learn to paint, they all came to Martin. Then Martin would smile and say: “That’s easy!” Then he’d tell them how to build a house, how to read the music and what color to choose for painting. Now Piggie was working on building his house, Oriole was practicing singing every morning, and Panda went out to paint every day…
=======Guidance as Parents=======
Martin is smart, but he just talks and never does anything, so he can never be successful. We should have our dreams, but still need to be down to earth. Parents should tell the children that when we have a dream, we need to work hard to fulfill it, not just think about it. We can only succeed if we work hard.
- November 20, 2012 Initial release
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 28, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.0