App DescriptionAchieve long-term goals one step, or session, at a time by tracking them using your calendar.
> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Customize individual sessions including name, calendar, and duration. All sessions are color coded the same as your calendars for quick, easy recognition.
This method works! This app was built from scratch using this method. All you need is a calendar like the one that comes with OS X and works with iCloud, or the one that comes with your mail account. Everything can be synchronized across all your devices.
* Accomplish long-term goals.
* Works with all of the calendars on your phone.
* Record your progress and see it on multiple devices like laptop and tablet.
* Stay motivated because you have constant positive reinforcement from your progress marked on your calendar.
* Compatible with other productivity methods such as the Pomodoro technique.
* Using *Calendar Timer* serves as a psychological trigger to help maintain focus using terms that are personally meaningful thereby allowing the timer to be in direct alignment with your brain.
* Get more done in less time, or just get more done!
-- Features --
* Works with multiple calendars.
* Each calendar can have a different color allowing you to quickly visualize your time.
* Calendars can have multiple sessions.
* Sessions can be selected with a single tap.
* Different timing modes:
* Countdown timing
* Other modes supported soon!
* Database of user-definable sessions.
* Access saved sessions using a single tap.
* Sessions can be up to 24 hrs, 59 mins, 59 secs long.
* You choose the session names.
* The meaning and value of your sessions are personal to you.
* Five-minute interval time alert helps you stay focused.
* Beautifully resonant Tibetan bowl sound.
* More sounds coming in future releases.
* Distraction-free interface helps you stay on task.
* Session input is fast and easy.
* Promotes focusing on one thing at a time.
* Supports background notifications.
* Under active development!
* The author is committed to this method and this app.
* Every incremental upgrade within a major version will always be free.
May 10, 2013 New version 1.1.0
February 09, 2013 New version 1.0.4
January 31, 2013 New version 1.0.3
December 20, 2012 New version 1.0.2
November 20, 2012 New version 1.0.1
November 12, 2012 Initial Release