NEW! StatTracker.com integration (Publish, Advanced reporting, Heatmaps, MORE!)
NEW! Import a season game schedule from StatTracker.com
NEW! Season management
NEW! Option to set a player’s alternate jersey number
NEW! “Fouls Received” stat
NEW! “Blocks Received” stat
NEW! Stats for “Second Chance Points” and “Points off Turnovers”
NEW! Game cards with easy filters and quick submit to StatTracker.com
NEW! Team cards display
NEW! Option For a “Running Clock”
ENHANCED For iOS 8.0+
ENHANCED Joining of Multiple Devices
FIXED Issue with Time Tracking Clock
FIXED Occasional Issue with Multi-device Tracking Connections
ADDED Other Minor Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Basketball Stat Tracker takes basketball statistics to a new level. Coaches, scouts, parents, and fans can use Basketball Stat Tracker to track, review, and share statistics from fast paced games.
TRACK STATS QUICKLY, EASILY, AND ACCURATELY
- Our touch screen controls makes it easy to track stats.
- Built-in tutorials get you up to speed quickly.
- We have In-App LIVE CHAT for any questions you may have.
- Track on multiple devices at the same time (See Multi-Device Tracking Below)
- Track the stats/shots of a single player, your team, and/or both teams.
- NO LIMIT to the number of seasons, games, teams or players!
- Add makes, misses, and shot locations with an intuitive touch system.
- Any mistake can be quickly undone.
- Trackable stats: rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers, charges taken, fouls received, fouls committed, possessions, and more.
- Use our in-app clock to track game and playing time.
- Substitute players quickly with two lightning-fast methods.
- Official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
- Go offline. No Internet connection required to track stats.
MULTI-DEVICE STAT TRACKING (Premium Feature)
Divide and conquer your stats as a team. Assign stat responsibilities and split up the tracking across multiple iPhones and/or iPads. Stats from contributing devices flow across a peer network (Bluetooth & Wi-Fi) to a owner device and are joined into a complete record. No Internet connection or existing wireless network required. Contributing devices can track as much or as little as they choose.
IN GAME HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- Tracking screen shows stats and percentages.
- See fouls, points and playing time per player.
- Review and manage team fouls and timeouts.
- See recent stats play-by-play.
STATS, SHOTCHARTS, BOXSCORES, AND MORE
- Visualize and share the game with powerful reports. (See StatTracker.com Below)
- Use TAGs to organize stats your way.
- Filter data by team, game, player, period(s), and/or TAGs.
- Print directly from the app.
- Export to: StatTracker.com (NEW!), HTML, PDF, Maxpreps.com, and Photo Album
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
- Create and manage seasons, games, teams and players.
- Stay focused. Stats are only tracked within the “Current Season”.
- Easily switch between seasons to manage multiple schedules/leagues/years etc.
- Start a new season from an old season.
- Backup/Restore via email
- Backup/Restore multiple seasons to the StatTracker.com cloud
NEW! STATTRACKER.COM INTEGRATION (Premium Feature)
Kickstart your season from a desktop/laptop and sync to your mobile device(s). Avoid touch screen data entry and enjoy improved management of seasons/schedules/rosters/etc. Optionally publish a growing range of reports shareable to anyone. Includes unlimited cloud backups. Try it out. The first month of access is our gift to you.
- March 28, 2015 New version 2.2
- March 12, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.6
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.5
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- March 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.3
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 10, 2012 Initial release