What's New- Fixed a problem with location icons when turning on the Street Index
- Improved memory usage
App DescriptionThe first ever app set in the Discworld, from acclaimed bestselling author Terry Pratchett.
'Ankh-Morpork at your fingertips. Just remember to wash your hands afterwards!' - Terry Pratchett
Welcome to Ankh-Morpork!
There’s a saying that all roads lead to Ankh-Morpork. At least, there’s a saying that there’s a saying that all roads lead to Ankh-Morpork. And it’s wrong. All roads lead away from Ankh-Morpork, but sometimes people just walk along them the wrong way. You, dear traveller, have made such a glorious mistake.
We offer up this guide to our vibrant metropolis for your information and delight.
* Two beautifully detailed, hand-drawn maps of Ankh-Morpork
* Explore a living, breathing animated map of Discworld’s most famous city with over 1,500 residents wandering the streets
* Keep an eye out for famous Discworld characters going about their business
* Find your way around with a detailed street map
* Discover over 2,000 businesses, services and landmarks
* Listen to a bespoke soundscape that ebbs and flows as you explore to match the atmosphere of the city at work.
* Navigate with ease, with a fully searchable city directory and street index
* Take a guided walking tour of famous landmarks with historian Hortensia D’Antiqua (voiced by Blackadder’s Helen Atkinson Wood)
* Read quotes from the Discworld novels
* Unlock achievements as you explore
* Deliver post for the Blind Letters Office
Features all the text from the book The Compleat Ankh-Morpork plus exclusive new illustrations, animations, audio and video.
Praise for Discworld:
'The Discworld is warm, silly, fantastically inventive... There's never been anything quite like it' - Evening Standard
'His spectacular inventiveness makes the Discworld series one of the perennial joys of modern fiction' Mail on Sunday
February 22, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release