Fixed an issue which caused the rating sliders to stop working for some people.
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Exclusive to the iPad: Insightful statistics on all your entries
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
- March 05, 2013 Initial release
- March 12, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- October 10, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.2.4