- Updated for iOS 8
Bugsy in Math Kingdom is a math drill adventure game that aims to help children master basic addition and subtraction operations. We believe that drill games are beneficial because they have the potential to help kids strengthen their mental math skills, enabling them to stop using their fingers and other props to perform basic math calculations.
Math sheets and flashcards are still widely used in classrooms all over the world, and they have proven to enhance basic arithmetic skills. With Bugsy in Math Kingdom, we applied basic gaming principles to entertain, engage, and motivate students to practice math. We hope to enable children to increase their mental math speed and accuracy without them even knowing it!
- Basic Arithmetic — addition & subtraction up to 99.
- Self-Adjusting Play Speed — makes the game manageable for children with different skill levels.
- Carefully Designed Game Mechanics — playing is as easy as typing the answers to a math problem.
- Easy & Hard Game Modes — choose the right challenge based on your child's skills.
- Track Learning Progress — see how well your child is doing on each level.
- Developed By An Expert — app development process supervised by an early childhood development expert.
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- Engaging Story — a classic hero tale about rescuing the princess, with math as the only weapon.
- Cool Badges — help Bugsy earn badges by completing levels without missing any questions.
- Engaging Characters — that blue hamster does some pretty funny stuff, but the real excitement lies in the cunning enemies.
- 12 Levels — Each with its own landscape, enemies and bosses.
TRY OUR OTHER APPS
Bugsy Kindergarten Math
Bugsy Kindergarten Reading — teaches phonics, alphabet, letters & spelling
Bugsy Pre-K — fundamental skills for the younger crowd.
Peapod Labs. Connecting kids & parents.
Peapod Labs is focused on creating learning experiences both in the physical and in the virtual world. Our goal is to apply user-centered design and current technology breakthroughs to rethink existing teaching tools, methods, and techniques and come up with new innovative ones.
Your comments, feedback or questions are always welcome. Please e-mail us at [email protected] And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
- November 02, 2012 Initial release
- November 17, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 03, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 04, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 08, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.1