Version 2.0.0 offers following key features:
1) Try more challenging and exciting game-play;
2) Improve your spaceship with 5 upgrade types;
3) Create your own strategy how to defeat 5 different bosses with own weapons;
4) Destroy various asteroid types;
5) Collect up to 5 different ship power-ups;
6) Reset all missions & continue mission options;
7) Use social sharing (Facebook, Twitter) features.
*** THE FIRST FREE 3D LEARN-IN-ACTION APP ABOUT THE SOLAR SYSTEM***
Welcome aboard our powerful spaceship that will zoom you past dozens of enemies, asteroids, moons and planets into the alluring 3D world of the Solar System! Are you ready for adventure? Buckle up & let’s blast off!
Exciting space missions are waiting for you! Tap ‘Start’ to land on the first planet! Be attentive! The space world is full of enemies you have to defeat and useful tips you have to learn in order to complete mission and move further!
Complete missions, learn new facts, complete the quiz and get your reward!
Exploring space isn’t just about discovering new planets, but learning about our neighbors in the Solar System! When you complete a mission, browse through the facts you’ve learned to get ready for the mission quiz. Complete all 10 missions learn and share with friends over 500 facts about our brilliant Solar System!
Upgrade your spaceship as you proceed from mission to mission. Get useful power-ups for destroying enemies and asteroids: activate shields protection, increase weapon damage, double your credits & more!
Remember about the fuel refill to have your ship up and running until the end of the mission.
Exhausted from the spaceflight? Hurry up and refresh what you’ve just learned in our amazing quiz! Get up to 1000 credits for each quiz!
●Best 3D learn-in-action app
●Supreme quality 3D world & gameplay
●Awesome background music
●10 missions & 10 quizzes to complete
●500+ mysterious facts about the Solar System
●6 powerful spaceships & more!
- July 29, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- March 01, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 21, 2013 Initial release