● The Dub Vader filter! Check it out!
● Scroll and auto play - way easier for consumption (turn on/off in Settings)
● Post your dubs to SNS - Find a beautifully designed HTML plug-in there which you can embed on your own website
● Improvements to the people search functionality
● Better suggestions on who you should follow in Dubbler
● More Dubbler Channels: follow Dubbler Music, Tech, Games, Comedy, Brasil and Espanol!
● Optimizations to the user experience
● Fixed the Google+ connection problem.
● Other bug fixes and increased stability.
We’re always looking for ways to make the experience better for the community so you can keep sharing your funny, creative, and sometimes weird Dubs! We appreciate all of the suggestions so far and we’ve added some new features in response to feedback from the community. If there’s a feature you’d like to see added on our next release, dub to us at @Dubbler or @DubbClub accounts. Keep on Dubbing and be heard!
Dubbler. It’s the sound of a revolution in social networking. Record up to 60 seconds, tweak and change your Dub with our voice filters, and instantly post it for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and the Dubbler community to hear. Or direct message friends and keep the conversation private. It’s the app that lets you be heard in a way Tango, SnapChat, and Kik can’t.
And guess what ... Dubbler is so cool that it’s attracting celebs and new talent like: Mac Miller, Common, Miesa, Nathan Stupar, College Humor, Ditlo, LogoTV, NewNowNext, Fifty Shades of Jay, Mick Boogie, Flula Borg, the National Campus DJ Competition, and more.
Sing songs, make music, tell stories, comment on pop culture and current events, discover new bands, or share news, jokes, or a vocal doodle with your friends. Some of the most fun on Dubbler happens when one Dub leads to another. Also, you can bring photos and pictures to life with audio captions – put a voice to all those familiar faces in your Instagram and Flickr accounts. A new kind of collage! (Don’t worry, you can crop and frame pictures with our custom photo editor if they’re too big.) Tell a story with an image and sound you can’t achieve with one alone.
You could even create a character with one of our voice filters. There’s a thousand things to do with those effects. If you’re a little shy, you could transform your voice completely. They’re great for chibi and avatars. Dubbler puts your distinct audio stamp on all your social media.
Plus trending dubs and hashtags are making it easier than ever to be heard … and to hear the people who are making news on Dubbler. Find the hottest Dubs around, a stream of cool new sounds you can’t Google, or hear on Spotify or SoundCloud. Sounds for you to hear, enjoy, email to your friends, and Dub back about.
All this makes Dubbler the coolest way to be heard.
How Dubbler stands out from the rest, according to Mashable and more:
“Don’t bother typing your thoughts, speak them instead, from this new social networking app.” - Appslooking.com
“[S]haring a few seconds of audio has apparently caught on with users..Dubbler's app has been downloaded more than 400,000 times to date and more than 55,000 times in the first 24 hours after coming out of beta [last] weekend” - Mashable
“....[P]eople instinctively want to communicate and will find unique ways to use Dubbler (any other app like it that may come along) in telling or enhancing their stories.” - AppStorm.net
- March 05, 2013 Initial release
- March 29, 2013 New version 2.0.5
- April 24, 2013 New version 2.1
- May 20, 2013 New version 2.1.5
- May 23, 2013 New version 2.1.6
- June 30, 2013 New version 2.2