App Descriptionβ β β β β Over 70,000 downloads of our educational apps! β β β β β
Give your child their first bilingual (English-French) app for fun and learning. Based on the design of a book, this app features 26 distinct mini-games all with a feature word. This app can best be described as a fully interactive, bilingual board book.
Here are a few of the mini-games designed for learning and discovery:
1) Crab β tap the crab to see him hide in his shell; touch the seagulls to see them fly across the beach; touch the buttons to adjust the crabs' walking speed
2) Fish β tap the shark to launch them across the ocean; touch the fish to see their air bubbles float to the ocean surface; use the buttons to control the direction of the fish
3) Icicle β touch the sun to see how it affects the rate of ice melting; touch the raindrops to see them splash
4) Lion β tap the zebra to launch them across the savannah; touch the Lion to hear him roar; tap the button to adjust the Lionβs reaction
β Professional graphics and simple child-friendly design
β Professional pronunciations in French and English
β Lots of variety and mini-games for each distinct word
β No advertising; No external links
Your children will not get bored of this app!
- Does not include any analytics.
- Does not include any ads.
- Does not include social network integration nor other social features.
- Does not include external links to websites.
January 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
October 26, 2012 Initial Release