● Minor improvements and optimisations
Welcome to "First Words for Kids Professional", the Professional edition of the ultimate first words app that uses Synthetic Phonics. "First Words for Kids Professional" includes 106 words in four categories Animals, Vehicles, Shapes and Colors and Household Items. The three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with five more settings, will challenge your students and help you fine tune the level of difficult. The unique interface, featuring a list of thumbnails, allows students to explore all words and will offer endless hours of fun and education. "First Words for Kids Professional" has been specifically designed to meet the needs of educators in the new learning though touch era.
Featured by Apple on the US App Store in two categories Games/Educational and Games/Kids!!!
"First Words for Kids Professional" introduces a unique way of assisting students to learn reading through Synthetic Phonics, by linking the individual letter and letter combinations with its appropriate sound and effectively demonstrating the blending of sounds to achieve word pronunciation.
There are two setting levels available:
1. “Synthetic Phonics Basic”: Is aimed in introducing Synthetic Phonics to students. Simple words are only presented and students are introduced to blending (drawing individual sounds together to pronounce a word) with basic phonemes (the smallest single identifiable sound).
2. “Synthetic Phonics Advanced”: Words and letter sounds of greater complexity are introduced that include graphemes (a group of letters representing one sound), digraphs (two letters making one sound which is different from the sound either can make alone) and letters that have more than one sounds.
● Learn letter sounds through two levels of synthetic phonics and letter names.
● Learn the words and how to spell.
● Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
● Unique navigation that allows students to explore all the animals.
● Tap the image of the animal to discover its sound and learn its name.
● User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
● Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations
● Studio recording of letters, words and spelling.
● Three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints.)
● 106 words in four categories Animals, Vehicles, Shapes and Colors and household Items.
● Six different settings to increase difficulty as students learn.
● Special alert reminding you to switch to Flight Mode (in iPhone only).
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Does not contain In-App Purchases.
◇ Contains "Feedback" and "Tell a Friend" buttons, behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page, behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#support
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at [email protected]
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
- October 26, 2012 Initial release
- March 01, 2013 New version 2.1
- April 02, 2013 New version 2.3
- May 04, 2013 New version 2.6
- June 13, 2013 New version 2.8
- June 30, 2013 New version 2.9
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 13, 2013 New version 3.3
- December 21, 2013 New version 3.4
- January 09, 2014 New version 3.5
- March 21, 2014 New version 3.6
- August 28, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 14, 2014 New version 4.1
- November 01, 2015 New version 4.2
- November 10, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- January 10, 2016 New version 4.3
- February 20, 2016 New version 4.3.1