Fixed bug on iOS 10
Banner advertisement abolished totally.
"FaceMorph" is a tool for creating morphing movie that is specific to a person's face.
Continuous animation to infinity is possible from more than one person.
Just capture the facial image, the location information of the eyes, nose, etc. will be set automatically, makes it easy to create movies.
In addition, fine adjustment of the position information can be manually, you can improve the accuracy of the morphing.
Face image captured is stored within the app, you can instantly create a morphing movie reclassified freely.
Movies you create can be saved to the camera roll.
You can also save a still image at the specified position of the movie.
Free version is limited to the following.
- Workspace that can be stored is limited to a maximum of 10.
- Face images that can be saved is limited to a maximum of 20.
- Product logo appears in the completed videos.
- October 20, 2012 Initial release
- November 19, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.3.0