Bug fixes and stability improvements
"It's nice to see a regular version of this good old fashioned game that is still popular enough to inspire flashes."
One of the motivations of Brick Wall is simplicity. It does not have many fancy features but the blocks are big enough and easy to control so player can feel comfortable.
The program lists the top 50 players in the Top Scores Window. To get high scores, try to let Brick Wall eat more than one line at a time. It is remarkably simple, yet remarkably difficult.
Play fast and see how well you can do in the Top Scores!
- November 02, 2012 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 24, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- November 21, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- May 02, 2015 New version 1.0.4