Instacts - Instant Contacts.
A contacts app everyone needs, also with iPhone 5 support!
Probably the most useful features:
• Send personalized sms/email to selected contacts (e.g "hey $firstname", which translates to "hey joe", "hey jane" for different contacts etc).
• See which contacts you added recently! You can list contacts by date of addition, or by recent usage.
• App opens straight to search mode. Quick call button on each contact allows you to call anyone at an average of two-three taps. Add to this the fast loading because we don't load contact photos gives you the best/fastest way to call someone.
And more awesome features:
• Just type a new contact's name, number, email, twitter in the search textbox. We'll work out what goes in what field for you. On iOS 6, you can even just dictate the numbers!
• Real-Time Search Your Contacts: search matches their name, notes, groups, email and twitter.
• Batch edit/delete contacts - change their companies / add/remove notes of many contacts at once.
• With one extra tap, send your own contact to newly added contacts.
• You can secretly record audio while entering contacts, could be useful for.. many things. Check settings.
• quickly add/remove multiple users into/out of groups.
• You can also edit/create groups from this app.
• Create a calendar reminders for a contact straight from the app. Dictate what time the reminder would be (e.g "three o'clock", "next week friday 3pm") or use shorthand ("3pm tmr"). The app's smart enough to understand.
• Integrated with the system contacts list. So it works just like the normal contacts app, but with more things listed above.
This app currently only supports english.
- October 09, 2012 Initial release
- October 04, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99